Collage Maker – Photo Editor instantly remix all of your photos into a cool photo collage. you’ll choose between a spread of layouts and beautify your collage with filters, stickers, text, and far more.
Unleash your creativity in our photo lab! Explore templates, layouts, and grids to assist you to follow along side the trends.
- Select multiple images and make a gorgeous collage.
- Multiple Layouts of frames or grids to settle on from!
- Huge collections of Background, Sticker, Font, and doodle to settle on from!
- Change the size within the collage and edit borders freely.
- You can make a photo collage in freestyle or grid style, consistent with your taste.
- Resize images, crop them and beautify them with filters.
- Resize photos to Insta square size and add blurred background.
- Save your collage in HD and share it with your friends and family!
Create photo collages quickly and simply with many set layouts in seconds. choose between a variety of features like custom photo grid size, border, and background, you’ll even design layout on your own! Our app makes it easier to form beautiful photo collages.
Use a variety of features like picture cropping, filter to picture, add cool stickers and text to image, draw freely on the image with doodle tool, flip and rotate to possess your editing covered.
Select a gorgeous background with a full-screen ratio to make a scrapbook. you’ll make your college beautiful by adding stickers, texts, doodles, and other amazing stuff. you’ll share your scrapbook to Instagram Stories and Snapchat Stories.
Resize images to the Instagram layout. you’ll add a blur or white background to form it look even more appealing. you’ll choose between multiple ratios, 1:1, 4:5, 3:2, etc. Easily post your photos without cropping to your social media accounts.
Unleash Your Creativity
Bring your ideas to life! Collage Maker – Photo Editor brings templates and customization together to offer you everything you would like to form beautiful and funky collages. Create quick and straightforward collages to share during a celebration, or take a while and make a custom design to flex your skills! PicCollage gives you everything you would like to place your story out there!
Collage Maker is that the best photo collage maker, pic stitch tool, and photo editor for Instagram and printing. If you’ve got any problems or suggestions, be happy to allow us to know at email@example.com
Step 1: Launch Collage Maker – Photo Editor & Photo Collage application in your device to start with the collage making!
Step 2: Once you launch the appliance select the edit option and choose the image you would like to edit.
- When you click on original your original image will show and you’ll fit the image to screen through the fit option.
Step 3: Click on the radio button and choose the dimension ratios of your image. Now click on the Background button and choose between blur, color, and image background types.
Step 4: To crop your photo, click on the crop button you’ll crop your image or rotate your image sideways otherwise you can flip the image horizontally or vertically. you’ll also choose between the ratios of various social media platforms.
Step 5: You’ll be able to add amazing filters to your image to beautify it even more through the filters option.
Step 6: Click on the Adjustments button to form adjustments to image brightness, contrast, sharpness, temperature, tint, vibrance, saturation, and vignette. Customize your image the way you would like it to seem.
Step 7: Click on the Dress-up button to feature dress-up stickers on your photo. There are many faces and body dress-up stickers to feature the sweetness.
Step 8: Click on the Stickers button to feature cool and funny stickers on your grid collage photo. There is a spread of sticker categories and packs to settle on what’s best for the proper vibe.
Step 9: To feature a text on the image click on the text button and sort within the text within the box. Click on the yes button and adjust where and the way you would like your text on your collage photo.
- Click on the color button to settle on the color of your text.
- Click on the background button and choose the color within the background of the text.
- Apply the shadow filter to your text to feature a highlighting effect
- To change the opacity of the text, click on the opacity button.
- Change the text alignment with one click on the alignment button
- Change the text style from the text style choice to make it look cooler
Step 10: Click on the Frame button to settle on a spread of frame shapes and designs on your photo. you’ll also change the frame background, opacity, and blur to offer a tremendous look to your photo.
Step 11: Click on the Draw button to doodle on your grid collage photo and explore your creativity. Adjust the dimensions and color of the pen consistent with your use. Using an eraser you’ll undo what you drew.
Step 12: Finally click on the save button and share your collage on your social media!