Find the stickers you are looking for! Stickers are updated often on this app. Get a cute and creative set of filters for your selfie. Sweet Snap is a popular camera app with cute stickers and memes which animate your face in real-time. Add filters to your images with a single tap and edit them smoothly to make them more attractive. Take a selfie or select a picture from the gallery and apply amazing filters and stickers.
Add text, stickers, and emoticons to your images. It provides a Live camera for capturing real-time selfies with filters. A selfie Camera can help you take perfect and sharable selfies. Multiple photo stickers are available for you to choose from. Sweet Snap – Photo editor allows you to add art filters to make your selfie splendid. This is an easy-to-use free selfie photo editor
Save and share them on social networks with ease. Download Beauty & Filter Camera, Sweet Snap – Beauty Camera Now! The Best Photo Editor App.
Capture, Edit, and Keep Sharing
How To Use Beauty & Filter Camera?
Step 1: Launch Beauty & Filter Camera – Sweet Selfie application in your device and click on camera and gallery button and capture or choose your photo from your gallery.
Step 2: Click on the camera button to click a picture. Pictures from the gallery can also be selected to edit with the amazing tools available
Step 3: To add stickers to the image: click on the sticker button and choose amazing and multiple images from the list.
- You can easily select stickers and adjust on your photo.
Step 4: Add Text to the image
- Click on the text icon and type the text in the box.
- Choose text font from multiple fonts available
- Choose text colour, text background color and adjust the alignment
Step 5: Select Border for the image
- Click on the Border button to apply a splendid border frame to your photo
- Choose a frame accordingly: multiple border frames can be added
Step 6: Add filter to the image
- Click on the Filter button to apply a realistic filter effect on your photo, choose a filter from a list of diverse filters
Step 7: Save the image
- Use other tools like crop, resize, etc.
- Click on the save button to save image in your gallery.