Got a favorite GIF to share with your friends and family? Don’t wait! Search & browse local, GIPHY. Convert it to video and share via Instagram, WhatsApp, TikTok and other social networks.
- Convert a GIF to Video and use our easy-to-use video editing tools.
- Upload GIFs from your phone gallery or choose among of dozens GIF images on GIPHY.
- Convert video in multiple resolutions like 1080p, 720p, NTSC, PAL and more.
- Export your videos fast with high quality and saves space.
- Control the speed of the video before saving.
Step 1. Lunch GIF to Video, Movie Maker application in your device to make gif photo in video format.
Step 2: When you start application click on New Project button and search your gif in GIPHY (Giphy, styled as GIPHY, is an American online database and search engine that allows users to search for and share short looping videos with no sound).
Step 3: If you wish to select your gif from your gallery click on load gif button and choose your gif from your gallery.
Step 4: After select your gif that will show on your screen and below your gif a convert to video button, click on this button and wait a moment your gif is converting.
Step 5: After convert your gif you can choose desired resolution of your video or you can control speed of your video.
Step 6: Once all done click on save button to save your video in your video gallery.
Step 7: At home screen a MY GIF’s button click on this button to show all your convert gif.